ACE Golfshire Resale Flats

Sector 150, Noida

ACE Golfshire


Flats in ACE Golfshire

ACE Golfshire is located in sector 150, Noida. It is one of the ultra luxury projects launched by ACE Group in India. Many reputed design partners support this project. The builder of this project makes the exclusive dream home a reality for investors and buyers. This project provides the most demanded apartments in sector 150, Noida. This ready to move project consists of all the amenities and facilities that meet the need of home buyers.

ACE Golfshire Location advantages

The location sector 150, Noida, is good to live for families and individuals. It is one of the best locations for those who want to buy 3BHK flats in sector 150. This location defines the best in itself. It is considered home to various reputed colleges, schools, parks, recreational places, entertainment centres, and other facilities.


ACE Golfshire Floor Plan

The ACE Golfshire floor plan helps you to understand the layout and space of the room in all apartments. There are 2 different configurations with 3 types of layouts available in ACE Golfshire. 2BHk apartments have come in size ranges from 1195 sq ft. The best designed 3BHk flats come in attractive sizes in 1675 and 2095 sq ft. The configurations of apartments in ACE Golfshire include well equipped bathrooms and balconies to ensure easy ventilation.

2 bhk 1195 sqft

2 BHK 1195 sqft
3 bhk 2095 sqft

3 BHK + Servant 2095 sqft



ACE Golfshire Site Plan

The master plan is the site plan. It is a form of well design drawing used by landscape architects, architects, and engineers. This project represents the best conditions of life for a particular area that altered the parcel of land. If we talked about the ACE Golfshire master plan, the area is spread across 5 acres of land. The best thing is that 70% of the green landscape is available for residents here, and the remaining 30% is used for construction, as per the sustainable lifestyle living.

ACE Golfshire Site Plan



Ace Parkway Price List


Super area


2 BHK 1195 Sq.ft ON REQUEST
3 BHK + 2T 1675 Sq.ft ON REQUEST
3 BHK + Servant 2095 Sq.ft ON REQUEST




Please fill in the following details. We will get back to you shortly.